Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Link Love

How about a pre-Thanksgiving post for some of the blogs I enjoy:

  1. Congrats to EE on a new kid! I hope he's as stubborn, hard headed, and smart as you are!
  2. Sam moved her blog to wordpress, if you haven't read her writings before they're well worth it.
  3. Receiving is one of my favorite blogs, they're Quizzes give me some hope for the future (I'm soooo much better at them than Ochem- but hey, an A in Ochem means you'll be a good doctor right?)
  4. Does anyone know what happened to PJ country?
  5. OMG doesn't seem to be looking forward to trauma surg... I hope it goes well. My experiences with the trauma surgeons has been a total dicotomy. They're either going for motorcycle rides with me and super nice, or complete pricks who need a cranial-anal disimpaction.

1 comment: