Thursday, December 25, 2008

Please Thank a Military Family This Christmas

Thank The Troops...

But Thank Their Families Too


My parents have always encouraged my brother and myself to give generously to charity growing up- especially around the holidays. I've always felt lucky and a little guilty to be from a family that (through no help of my own) has always been comfortable financially.

This year, we decided to help Military families. Despite giving up years of their lives for our country our soldiers are not paid very well and many of their families are hurting. There's a great website based out of my home state which has dedicated itself to helping these families:

http://www.thankmilitaryfamilies.com/

It may be a little late for this holiday season (contact them if you're interested) but please keep this in mind for the future.

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

emily said...

This is simply awesome.

Justin said...

Thanks! Share the love!