Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Call Me Theodore

If anyone is curious why I there hasn't been any new posts lately its mainly because I'm now living in the mountains. Far, far in the mountains....at almost 7,000 feet...surrounded by snow and trees.

I

Freaking

Love It

Seriously, I was so happy to be out of the city a girl I was hiking with the other day said I was giggling the whole time we were driving back to my house. However, living in a cabin is not very conducive to communication. The BlackBerry's service is spotty and we have one ethernet cable. Not to mention that after school I'm not all that motivated to talk to people at all!

Good things have been happening though. I'm back on the bike again and training reasonably hard. 3 hour rides the last five days are so. Most of those have been with the Junior's (under 18) team I coach. I discovered that I LOVE coaching. Its really a lot of fun, and we have a great group of kids to work with. That, and they've been working me over on training rides. Damn whipper snappers.

Hopefully... more soon.

J

1 comment:

tracy said...

Hey, Theodore, how's it going? Sounds like you're outta school and having a blast, just like you are supposed to be doing...cool.